Our client is a privately held full-service real estate investment firm with a number of landmark commercial properties in the tri-state area. They currently have a need for an Administrative Assistant to provide both clerical and marketing support to the President of the firm, along with the Director of Leasing.
This is a diverse and dynamic role that would involve providing administrative support to two senior-level executives, along with helping initiate various ongoing marketing projects and initiatives.
This is an opportunity to work in a multi-faceted role with a well-managed and stable company that operates an impressive and diversified portfolio, and that is eager to higher the right candidate once identified.
- Answer incoming phone calls and voicemails for President of the company, and schedule and coordinate conference calls and meetings
- Maintain President’s meeting calendar and take detailed meeting notes
- Assist in the drafting, proofreading and editing of emails, presentations and letters and handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Initiate and coordinate marketing campaigns and update mailing lists for future marketing initiatives and projects
- Develop in-house marketing materials that may include flyers, listing and brochures
- Assist with the drafting of the companies lease proposals and request lease applications as needed
- Provide backup assistance for the Executive Assistant and Office Manager when needed
- Other related duties and responsibilities as they may arise
- 2-4 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant with a Marketing background
- Prior demonstrable marketing experience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook)
- Prior experience with Mailchimp or similar email marketing platform preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive work style