Our client, a well-established and highly reputable real estate firm, is seeking an AP Manager. This person would be responsible for overseeing AP processes and playing a vital role in asset management. Our client can offer stability, flexibility, and a very reasonable work/life balance.
- Manage invoice data entry for all corporate and in-house managed properties.
- Process payments for all corporate entities and in-house managed properties.
- Create new and update old vendors in the accounting software system.
- Research vendor payment discrepancies and reconcile accounts.
- Nexus Payables system administration – Create new workflows and set up new users and entities.
- Manage the CDA (Central Disbursement Account) reimbursement process.
- Assist with the bank wire entry and release.
- Post wires in the accounting software system.
- Manage the monthly AP sub-ledger close process.
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Strong understanding of accounts payable processing for both corporate and commercial real estate.
- Proficient with accounting software and paperless accounting programs.