Global Real Estate Investment Firm is seeking an Acquisitions Analyst to work with Executive Leadership on the full acquisitions process in NYC. Responsibilities include sourcing, managing relationships with brokers, touring sites, underwriting, and closing.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to transition from real estate finance to a hands-on, acquisitions opportunity. Our client also offers an amazing work culture and benefits package.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-4 years experience in real estate acquisitions or similar field
- Knowledge of discounted cash flow analysis
- Proficient in Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of ARGUS a plus
- Strong communication and relationship building skills