Our Client is a rapidly growing affordable, workforce, and mixed-income multifamily housing company that is currently seeking an Asset Management Associate.
- Prepare detailed financial models and ad hoc financial forecasting and analyses
- Create and manage asset level business plans
- Oversee residential and retail leasing through broker management and pricing strategies
- Prepare investment memos and presentations for senior management
- Monitor the performance of existing portfolio investments through financial
- Manage special projects and interface with diverse departments
- Work closely with construction managers to determine project schedule, scope and capital needs
- Oversee budgets and monthly variance reports submitted by property management
- Identify value add projects throughout portfolio
- Visit properties on an as-needed basis
- Work closely with senior management to evaluate capital events and hold/sell analysis
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ applicable real estate experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Financial modeling (Microsoft Excel) and analytical skills
- Demonstrated competency in financial statement analysis, business valuation, accounting and finance.
- Knowledge of the NYC residential and retail rental market a plus
- Manages multiple priorities while demonstrating the initiative to produce results by driving processes
- Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism.
- Bright and flexible with strong organizational skills.