Our client is a prominent real estate investment firm with a large, diverse portfolio of assets located across the US. The are seeking an individual with an industrial Asset Management background to oversee strategic management of value-add real estate in order to maximize property performance, asset values and investment returns. This firm has a terrific management team, a friendly work environment, and they can offer significant potential for professional growth.
- Responsible for carrying out strategic goals at the property level through leasing, expense control and implementation/completion of capital improvements as well as completion of some light development projects.
- Joint venture structure-managing relationships while executing the business plan of the assigned portfolio
- Work in conjunction with the acquisition and disposition departments during the life of the asset
- Manage due diligence processes on new acquisitions
- Argus Enterprise modeling support and risk assessment for prospective investments
- Support in the disposition process as asset managed projects are monetized
- Manage internal and external teams as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance or related field is strongly desired
- Approximately 10+ years of Asset Management experience including industrial assets
- Strong tenant relationships and knowledge into the tenant’s market position, expansion plans, and co-tenancy preferences
- Supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Argus Enterprise; VTS experience is preferred