Our client is an award winning, mid-size, full-service general contractor headquartered in Palm Beach County. They provide design-build, value engineering services, general construction, construction management and pre-construction consulting throughout Florida, specializing in various and diverse projects ranging from self-storage facilities, retail and restaurant construction, commercial interiors, medical and healthcare facilities, office facilities, and industrial and distribution centers.
- Salary ranging from $65k to $75k
- Strong PTO and Benefits package
- Free lunches provided in office daily
- Opportunity to be trained/developed into PM role
- Assist in total project responsibility, scheduling, safety, staff compliance, staff developments and reviews, buyouts and contract negotiation, pay applications, monthly job status meetings, quality control.
- Manage client relationships, project planning, project document management, and assist in leading weekly subcontractor meetings.
- Assist in reviewing change-orders with the General Contractor and Sub-contractors.
- Assist in scheduling and/or facilitating the various project meetings.
- Have thorough knowledge of all major project issues and priorities.
- Keep superiors informed concerning the progress of the project and any issues that might affect the schedule, budget or status of the project.
- Assist in close out of the project.
- Inspect projects prior to city inspections and take appropriate action such as completing minor repairs.
- Complete safety inspections and discipline employees according to policy if necessary.
- Maintain and complete site reports
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or related field
- 1+ year of Florida construction experience
- Proficiency with project management and scheduling software
- Strong communication and comprehensions skills