Our client, an award-winning creative and digital-first small/mid-size independent agency is seeking an Associate Creative Director, Copy to ideate and create culturally resonate campaigns concept-to-completion across a range of health and wellness brands (CPG, Skincare, & Consumer Rx).
This person will direct junior and mid-level writers while also owning their craft, top to bottom, from strategy through to production. This person will focus on retained clients and new business, pitching and selling through ideas directly to clients and internal leadership, constantly challenging the status quo.
- Ideate creative campaigns that are creatively brave and strategically on point, while incorporating and challenging the latest trends across digital & social.
- Concept-completion: own and oversee compelling culturally relevant creative from brainstorm through production
- Pitch and sell through concepts to clients and internal leadership for both new business and existing clients.
- Direct copywriters and individually contribute, across all phases of copy, managing 3-5 brands/campaigns simultaneously.
- Collaborate directly with SVP CD and CCO to create, develop, refine and execute creative concepts
- Talent retention: Collaborate directly with SVP CD to continue to develop team member skills to elevate their careers.
- 5+ years (minimum, no maximum!) of professional copywriting experience with recent agency experience that clearly demonstrates the ability to work across different brands, different types of campaigns that solve different problems.
- Social & digital campaign experience
- New to market launch brand experience
- Production experience
- Experience with the regulatory process of health and wellness brands, with the demonstrated ability to push back to ensure the highest quality of creative output.