OUR CLIENT, AN INDEPENDENT AGENCY THAT SPECIALIZES IN BRAND IDENTITY, PRODUCT AND DIGITAL EXPERIENCE DESIGN, IS SEEKING AN ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF DESIGN. THIS AGENCY COLLABORATIVELY CREATES MAGICAL EXPERIENCES FOR BRANDS THAT HAVE A FOCUS ON DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY, REGARDLESS OF INDUSTRY. THIS IS FOR SOMEONE WHO LOVES TO TEACH AND MENTOR A TEAM AS MUCH AS THEY LOVE TO DESIGN THEMSELVES.
- Ideate and concept design first solutions for brands, both established and startups.
- Pitch and sell through ideas directly to clients
- Mentor and elevate a team of 3+ designers to create the best possible work
- Own and oversee projects from concept to completion
- Autonomously balance multiple projects at once
- Communicate effectively with Partners and Creative Director to meet client deadlines on time and in budget
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Portfolio demonstrating brand identity, system design, product and digital experiences (websites, apps, etc.).
- Small agency experience is ideal
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects for different clients at once
- Experience mentoring talent to foster growth
- Comfortable with new business, with a demonstrated track record of presenting creative concepts to clients
- 5 years of professional agency experience is a must
- Hands on Designer skilled across Adobe CC, Figma, Sketch, etc.