Associate Director – Media StrategyOur client, a mid-size full-funnel marketing, advertising, and design agency, creates breakthrough campaigns across social and digital mediums. The agency combines the talent of creative, design, strategy, and media (both strategy and investment!) under the same roof to bridge the gap between creative and media agencies in a world revolving around social and digital.The Associate Director will be responsible for leading one of the agency’s most important and valuable media clients – a portfolio of brands in the beauty and luxury space.Please note, this role requires experience with beauty and luxury brands with high comfort across digital direct, programmatic, social and search.
- Serve as the the agency’s lead point of contact with internal account and media stakeholders.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and media plans informed by rich consumer and industry insights with a laser focus on performance.
- Lead briefings, brainstorms, presentations and reporting calls to represent and support the team.
- Establish relationships with platform partners to stay current on offerings and maximize media value.
- Prepare executive level deliverables on performance, strategic POVs, and competitive analysis.
- Maintain executional and performance excellence through ongoing collaboration with the Activation team.
- Track and oversee client scorecard to ensure team is set up to hit performance goals.
- Regularly meet with direct reports to establish priorities and offer guidance and feedback.
- Analyze data, craft insights, and make recommendations internally and externally in deck form.
- Lead and manage 1-2 direct reports and coordinate with 9 Investment team leads
- 4-6+ years industry experience focused on client service and digital media.
- Ability to form long-term client partnership built on mutual trust and fueled by ongoing performance.
- Ability to craft compelling, data-driven narratives for client deliverables.
- Experience planning high impact brand programs involving custom content distributed through publisher partnerships, creators, and/or experiential/OOH
- Proficient in performance and eCommerce media strategy with experience across digital direct, programmatic, social and search.
- Experience using comScore and other digital planning and competitive insights tools.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to grow as a leader and mentor to colleagues.
- Experience working on beauty/fashion/luxury accounts is a requirement