A prominent real estate investment firm is seeking a Chief Investment Officer. This individual will oversee all aspects of the company’s investment portfolio and play an integral role in helping shape the growth and future of the business. This is an established, well-capitalized, and rapidly expanding company with a great culture, and low turnover.
- Identify potential strategic real estate investment trends and opportunities in various asset classes.
- Support arranging, underwriting, negotiating, and management of the due diligence process and closing of funding transactions.
- Negotiate and structure joint ventures with equity partners
- Hands-on with all aspects of investment including but not limited to: raising equity, acquisitions of assets, and managing and leasing assets
- Organize financial strategy with capital markets, acquisitions, and asset management teams
- Oversee capital markets division
- Contribute to the sale process in terms of strategy, pricing, listings, and negotiations relative to the sale and other areas
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred in finance, real estate, or related field
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of fundraising
- Global acquisition experience
- Familiar with handling deal-by-deal investing
- A large network of high-profile key market participants