Our client, a well-established commercial real estate firm, is seeking a Property Manager to help oversee the day-to-day operations of their portfolio in Nassau County, NY.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of multiple commercial assets.
- Oversee in-house maintenance and engineering staff
- Work with Property Compliance Manager to ascertain/clear, Temporary / Certificates of Occupancy, Public Assembly Permits, Certificates of Fitness and Violations
- Maintain professional, working relationships with all tenants at assigned properties.
- Prepare and implement annual operating and capital budgets.
- Assist Leasing Department throughout renting process, space showings etc., as needed.
- Coordinate tenant buildouts in conjunction with an in-house general contractor or outside 3rd party vendor, if applicable.
- Demonstrate comprehension of tenant leases and enforce responsibilities set in forth by the agreed-upon terms.
- 2+ years of Property Management experience with retail, industrial, or office properties