The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who will oversee the company’s financial records and account personnel. You will be responsible for maintaining all procedures and controls related to the company’s financial accounts.
- Maintain compliance with government agencies
- Act as the point of contact for external auditors
- Maintain internal books and financial transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or 5 – 7 years of related experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- GAAP knowledge, CPA preferred
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills