We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to oversee warehouse and light industrial ground up projects in Woodbridge Township, New Jersey. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a lead project manager and be well-versed in tilt wall construction techniques. As the Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful planning, execution, and completion of construction projects, while adhering to budget, timeline, and quality requirements.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of warehouse and light industrial ground up construction projects from initiation to completion.
- Develop project plans, including scope, budget, schedule, and resources required for successful project execution.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal teams, subcontractors, vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure project goals are met.
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor progress, ensure compliance with safety regulations, and address any issues or challenges.
- Manage project budgets, track expenses, and provide regular cost reports to stakeholders.
- Oversee procurement and material management, ensuring timely delivery and quality of materials.
- Provide effective leadership to project teams, assigning tasks, providing guidance, and resolving conflicts or issues as they arise.
- Conduct regular meetings with clients and stakeholders to provide updates, address concerns, and maintain strong relationships.
- Ensure projects are completed within the allocated budget, timeline, and quality standards.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a lead project manager overseeing warehouse and light industrial ground up projects.
- Strong knowledge and experience with tilt wall construction techniques is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully managing construction projects, delivering on time and within budget.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Proficient in project management software and tools.
- Knowledge of relevant building codes, regulations, and safety standards.
- Professional certifications (e.g., PMP, CCM) are a plus.