Are you a motivated and experienced Construction Superintendent with experience completing NYC Commercial interiors projects on time and under budget? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client is a growing NYC Based GC with a 20 year history of delivering successful projects to a variety of corporate and commercial clients. They pride themselves on being employee oriented with a focus on quality that many of their repeat clients appreciate.
- Oversee all aspects of assigned projects, from assisting with planning and scheduling to onsite execution and closeout
- Manage and coordinate a team of assistant Supers and onsite staff
- Ensure that projects meet all safety and quality standards
- Interact with clients and vendors to ensure smooth project execution
- 3+ years of experience as a Construction Superintendent
- Commercial interiors and Carpentry experience a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Proven understanding of construction principles and practices
- Experience leading a team
- Competitive salary up to $150,000
- Strong project and performance based bonuses
- 401k w/ 3% match
- Health/dental/vision benefits