Our client is an investment firm seeking a Contract Manager to assist with the management of all administrative, maintenance and construction contracts for the company.
This person would have an advanced understanding of contractual terminology, as well as have extensive experience with engaging in contract negotiation and drafting.
- Manage all administrative, maintenance and construction contract matters for the company’s nationwide portfolio of buildings
- Draft and negotiate various agreements, ensuring that compliance and risks are identified and addressed
- Review bid documentation and make recommendations as needed
- Ensure all agreements are executed properly
- Prepare subcontracts, purchase orders, change order requests and preparations of notice
- Work closely with property management and legal teams
- Ensure contract management system is maintained and accurate
- 3+ years experience with contract administration and contract negotiation
- Experience in real estate, construction, architecture or engineering highly preferred