Support financial operations by preparing, analyzing, and reviewing various financial statements, records, and reports. Conduct ongoing analysis of manufacturing constraints and margins, tracing costs to manufacturing activities. Prepare data for journal entries, reconcile general ledger accounts, and ensure financial statements’ accuracy. Document internal control processes.
- Analyze operational variances weekly and monthly
- Assist in annual budget preparation
- Prepare quarterly forecasts
- Conduct monthly close process
- Verify accuracy of standard costs & bills of materials
- Analyze production scrap weekly and report to managers
- Manage inventory disposition and monitor obsolescence
- Maintain inventory items and pricing
- Assist in improving internal controls
- Support yearend accounting processes and financial audits
- Perform other assigned duties.