About the client
Family operated business that has been providing complete property transformation services in the Chicagoland area for over 40 years. During this time they have earned high praise from repeat clients by providing turnkey services for large scale commercial, residential, and industrial properties.
They pride themselves on their state of the art technology / processes, commitment to safety, and attention to detail in an incredibly complex space.
The Director of Operations will oversee all key business areas including project management, estimating, and field operations in the Chicago office. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the construction industry and be able to effectively manage multiple projects / direct reports simultaneously. You will be responsible for forecasting and managing the company budget, as well as reporting to leadership.
- Oversee the estimating team and field operations
- Forecast and manage the company budget
- Create and present relevant reports to present to company leadership
- Develop and implement operational procedures
- Monitor and improve efficiency
- Ensure compliance with all regulations
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- 10+ years of Construction Management or related experience
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Salary: $200,000-$250,000+
- 401k with company match, health/dental/vision benefits
- Individual and company based performance
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals
- Chance to make a real impact on the company and the community
If you are a strong business leader ready to take on a key role and quickly move into a more senior leadership role, apply now!