Our client is one of the largest family real estate offices in New York. They currently have a need for an Executive Assistant to provide direct support to a brand new executive that has recently joined their firm.
This role would be assisting both with administrative functions, as well as ensuring the completion and management of certain projects. It offers an excellent package, including fully paid benefits, along with generous room for further raises and growth.
This is a hybrid role, where you would be on-site 4 days a week, and remote on Fridays.
- Managing projects and presentations for head of commercial real estate, ensuring timely and accurate completion
- Organizing and managing a busy calendar, planning and scheduling any meetings or teleconferences
- Sitting in on ongoing meetings, recording notes and key details
- Assisting with the preparation of outgoing correspondence both internally and externally
- Screening incoming calls from investors
- Scheduling and booking conference rooms for use
- Interacting with vendors and contractors
- Assisting with special projects on an as needed basis
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years experience prior experience providing high level Executive support
- Expertise using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to speak with clients and vendors