Our client is located in Long Island and is seeking an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work independently, performing a wide range of administrative support and duties, and requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings, including gathering and preparing agendas, and arranging communications logistics
- Handle incoming phone calls, internal and external, as well as all other forms of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Schedule appointments and maintain a calendar, including making travel and hotel arrangements.
- Handle copying, filing and organizing, and distribution of various reports and documents.
- Engage directly with all levels of external clients and prospects as well as internal team members, including senior executives.
- Lead and manage special projects as they arise.
- 5-15+ years of executive/administrative assistance experience for C-suite level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately, with a keen eye for detail, in a fast-paced environment