Our client is an international manufacturing company that has experienced significant growth the last few years. They are looking for Finance Manager in a newly created role to help support the VP with strategic divisions around new product lines and investments that will help diversify the company for more growth moving forward.
- Create, update, and maintain all financial reports, including monthly statements, cash flow, balance sheets, and variance reports. Communicate necessary information to the parent company.
- Justify and explain budget variances through departmental feedback. Manage direct reports, review their work, and provide coaching and development as needed.
- Collaborate with the management team to strategize on investments, pricing options, and capital equipment to achieve company financial goals.
- Provide job costing, estimate customer pricing based on margin and ROI, and support cost reduction initiatives through financial analysis.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, Japanese practices, and protect the company’s financial assets. Consolidate monthly forecasts and operating plans.
- Manage Expatriate-related financial activities, including payroll, tax filing, transfer pricing study, and support for housing, vehicles, benefits, etc. Track work hours of Japanese Expatriates for communication to the President.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Financial field; Master’s degree/MBA preferred.
- Minimum of five years of Financial planning and analysis experience in manufacturing, with at least one year at a manager/supervisor level.
- Working experience with financial software like Sage
Please apply directly or email me at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours.