Our client is a top-tier NYC Real Estate Owner/Developer and they are looking for a General Manager. This individual will be overseeing all day-to-day operations at a Class-A office building located in NYC. They offer an amazing culture and benefits package.
- Implement strategy for oversight of building and oversee budgeting/financial reporting.
- Supervise construction projects, ensure regulatory compliance, and maintain excellent tenant relationships.
- Negotiate service contracts, oversee vendors, and facilitate communication between teams.
- Monitor lease compliance, property documentation, and procurement processes.
- 10-15+ years in property/general management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- People management/supervision experience
- Experience as PM/GM of Class-A office buildings in NYC preferred