Our client, a large real estate owner/developer is looking for a Handyperson to work at their new high-end luxury residential building in Stamford, CT.
- Assist the Resident Manager/Superintendent, responsible for facilities maintenance, and customer service.
- Daily inspection, monitoring and maintenance of all building systems including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire and safety, etc.
- Offer tenants the highest level of customer service
- Manage all building work orders and tenant requests for repairs in a timely and professional manner.
- Diagnosis of potential problems that may arise and being proactive for cost-effective solutions
- Coordinate with superintendent to implement and maintain preventative maintenance procedures
- Technical background and direct experience with building systems, residential or hospitality preferred