Our client is a family-owned Real Estate firm that is seeking a Human Resources Generalist due to growth to help manage the full HR life cycle of their growing team in NYC. This generalist would support the HR team with a variety of key functions, including employee relations, recruiting, training and development and more.
This firm offers an amazing workplace culture and package, including full coverage of medical benefits! Additionally, it would be in office 4 days a week, with you being remote at least one day.
- Provide employees and leadership with assistance in implementing new workplaces policies, approaches and procedures
- Assist with recruitment efforts for a growing corporate team
- Conduct payroll for several internal departments
- Oversee new employee orientation process and ensure that employees are knowledgeable on company practices
- Maintain and revise company directory, organizational charts, and employee handbook
- Investigate HR related issues and ensure that effective and compliant resolutions are reached
- Monitor and measure workplace dissatisfaction and implement corrective improvements
- Maintain a record of activity, including issues, investigations and resolutions within company HRIS database.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or applicable field
- 2+ years of Human Resources related experience
- Payroll experience highly preferred
- Ability to problem solve and facilitate resolutions