Our client is a Florida based Real Estate Developer that specializes in Developing, Building, and Managing diverse Multifamily rental properties across 25+ markets nationally. In addition to their focus on regional aesthetics, the team seeks developments close to transportation and key employment / entertainment districts.
Tenured employees with the business enjoy their competitive salaries, exceptional benefits package, retirement plan, and internal growth/development opportunities. It’s an exciting time to be joining a key player in this market as they continue to grow!
The Interiors Superintendent is responsible for coordinating and supervising all phases of the work performed by specific subcontractors and vendors. The position reports to the General Superintendent or Vice President of Construction. This position works directly with the Project Manager and other team members in ensuring the timely and safe completion of projects and delivery of high quality product.
- Supervises and directs the efforts of Punch Carpenters and Laborers.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with the project’s building officials and inspectors and is responsible for scheduling all required jurisdictional inspections and testing.
- Identifies and makes recommendations to PM regarding project risks including safety/loss control, subcontractor/supplier issues, site conditions and logistics, scheduling, change orders, and document conflicts.
- Supervises and monitors work of assigned trades, punch carpenters and laborers.
- Reviews subcontractor and vendor progress payment requests prior to the final processing of billing.
- Provides notice to all non-performing subcontractors.
- Prepares punch lists and ensures completion of all related work prior to inspections and product acceptance.
- Inspects subcontractor’s work to ensure that it meets subcontracted obligations and Company quality standards.
- Creates, maintains and updates project schedules as they relate to work in progress and the completion of project.
- Bachelors in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent is required.
- Five years of experience working as a superintendent may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Multifamily construction industry is required.
- Interiors or Multifamily experience a plus
- Salary from $100,000 to $120,000
- Top notch Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Project based bonuses
- 401k with company match