Our client is a midsized, full service GC with a local office in Delray Beach that provides design-build, general construction, construction management, and preconstruction services to valued clients throughout Florida.
The company offers a diverse portfolio, employee focused benefits, and a competitive compensation package in addition to serious growh potential as the company continues to expand and win new projects.
- Manages all on site construction functions from ground breaking through final walk through and handoff
- Assist in preparing project schedule, manage project deadlines while overseeing project staff
- Assure onsite Safety protocol is being followed
- Interact with project team, clients, and subcontractors to ensure timely delivery
- Effectively communicate project progress to assure all stakeholders are informed
- 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent, must have previously lead project as sole Super
- Knowledge of construction building codes in Florida
- Ability to analyze construction documents, and ability to read blueprints
- Strong organizational skills
- Competitive Base salary
- Phone and car allowance
- Yearly bonus potential
- 401k with company match
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision benefits