Our client is one of the largest family real estate offices in New York. They are seeking an assistant to join their Marketing Division, reporting directly to their VP of Marketing and ensuring the department’s day to day operations are running effectively.
This person would receive a great deal of mentorship, and get to work alongside a talented team of marketing professionals who will take a vested interest in your career development.
This is a hybrid role, where you would be on-site 4 days a week, and remote on Fridays.
- Assist with administrative and day to day duties including answering, screening calls, managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and conference calls
- Track and submit expense reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of marketing schedules & editorial and content calendars
- Maintain records and compile status reports on behalf of Marketing Department to report progress of all ongoing projects
- Ensure vendors are invoiced accurately and timely
- Coordinate film and photography shoots involving photographer selection, shot list creation, model and prop selection and logistical support
- Update website and ensure listings are up to date
- Support with social media content creation and publishing
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills