This is an opportunity to join a fiercely independent, scrappy, digital agency that is not only rooted in creativity, with award-winning work that proves just that, but they are a team driven by individuality. The agency’s strengths range from branded experiences across social to digital product design and branding. The common thread? This team creates work that’s worth talking about. They leverage the power of digital to break through the noise by creating immersive DTC experiences with sincere culturally relevant storytelling. The current (and expanding) client roster includes huge names to start-ups new to the game across luxury, fashion, beauty, and hospitality.
- Concept: Collaborate closely with team members to concept rebellious ideas that are on strategy, meet brand objectives, and rooted in their cultural relevancy.
- Design: Ability to bring ideas to life from concept through production, including motion design, with an understanding of best practices for digital.
- Collaborate: Effectively communicate with internal teams to bring client projects to life from end to end, on time & in budget.
Ideally, this person is…
- Passionate about the digital landscape, with a constant ever-learning attitude towards what is new and innovative within digital & a firm grasp on what is trending and why.
- Experienced in animation, big idea social campaigns, digital experience design and branding with a portfolio that demonstrates a clear foundational understanding of color theory, typography, composition and brand identity systems (student work, side projects, passion projects, count too!).
- This person must have at least 2 years of recent agency experience (internships count!).
- Adobe CC: Including AfterEffects
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Figma