This client is a reputable real estate owner and manager of properties throughout NYC. They are looking to bring on a Paralegal to support their commercial property in the Bronx, NY.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of financing, acquisition and sale transactions
- Maintain a working knowledge of the transactions and be able to respond to questions
- Make revisions to documents and keep track of deal changes
- Prepare signature pages for all deal documents
- Title and survey review; which includes but is not limited to, reviewing and abstracting title documents, covenants, restrictions and easements, leases, etc.
- Prepare and file entity organizational, amendatory, and dissolution/termination documents; prepare and file foreign qualifications and withdrawals.
- Conduct due diligence (which includes organizing documents and summarizing relevant documents and preparing relevant abstracts).
- Prepare and maintain closing checklists, binders and summaries of transaction documents.
- Handle all support aspects of a commercial transaction, title/survey review, UCC research and filings, due diligence, ancillary document drafting, and closing/post-closing procedures.
- Experience drafting and negotiating operational and/or service contracts and agreements.