Our client is a family-owned Real Estate firm that is seeking a Payroll Specialist due to growth to help manage the bi-weekly payroll cycle of their growing team in NYC. This person would have an emphasis on supporting payroll functions for a population of around 250+ employees. Additionally, they would support the HR team with a variety of key functions, including project implementation and benefits administration.
This firm offers an amazing workplace culture and package, including full coverage of medical benefits, and the ability to grow into further HR responsibilities! Additionally, it would be in office 4 days a week, with you being remote at least one day.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for 250 non-union employees
- Conduct payroll audits to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll reports
- Respond to employee inquiries and troubleshoot payroll-related issues
- Ensure compliance with legal, tax, and accounting regulations
- Continuously review payroll processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement
- Keep up-to-date on changes in payroll regulations and interpret those changes for the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Human Resources or related field
- 2 years of payroll experience, with ADP preferred
- Knowledge of payroll regulations and requirements at the federal, state, and local levels
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle sensitive information
- Ability to multitask and work collaboratively with other departments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills