Our client is located in New York, NY, and is seeking a Project Manager. A Project Manager manages programs with multiple projects. A Project manager is responsible for client relationships and communications as well as the program’s financial performance. An emphasis will be placed on maintaining the main point of contact and control with a fortune 500 client for all of their project-related needs.
• In this role a Project manager oversees the work of Project Leaders, Project Captains and Designers
• Act as the primary point of contact for a client and their associated program which will span multiple projects and teams within the firm
• Ensure that clear lines of communication are maintained between client and team so that all responsibilities and tasks can be successfully executed.
• Manage the financial aspects of projects and programs
• Responsible for building, maintaining and managing client relationships
• Plan, direct and monitor all aspects of projects within a specific program
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
• Minimum 15 years of experience in architecture with 5 years minimum experience in project management
• Licensure in Architecture is required
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of construction documents, building codes, materials, methods and construction principles
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
• Working knowledge of current version of Revit and AutoCAD, MS Word, and MS Excel
• Managing multiple projects and delivering on time and budget
• Travel as required