My client, a stable and highly reputable Developer/GC/CM is seeking a strong Project Manager for ground up affordable housing projects in New York City. This firm can offer stability as well as potential for growth.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of plans and specs for project assigned
- Establish and maintain good working relations with all stakeholders
- Ensure that Field Superintendent is satisfactorily performing all required tasks
- Prepare the trade payment breakdown for requisition
- Prepare subcontractor’s breakdowns and submit to accounting
- Solicit prices and select with SPM/Op. Mgr. suppliers for major materials
- Procure materials for labor only trades
- Monitor job progress schedules and flags delays; coordinate meetings to resolve delays and bring project back on schedule
- 3-5 years relevant experience. Experience working on NYC multifamily projects a plus.
- Proficiency in Procore a plus
- History of success working as a Project Manager for projects with budgets of at least $25M to $100M+
- Experience working on ground-up projects is required
- Experience working on projects in New York City is required
- Residential or hotel experience is strongly preferred
- Salary range: $175,000 – $200,000. The salary range provided reflects a base salary range only and not total compensation. The offered salary will be based on an individual’s qualifications and prior work experience.
- Comprehensive health coverage
- 401k and 3% company match