OUR CLIENT, AN INDIE CREATIVE-FIRST ADVERTISING AGENCY, IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR ART DIRECTOR! THIS AGENCY FOCUSES ON CREATING 360 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS AND BRANDING.
THIS PERSON WILL IDEATE, CONCEPT, AND CREATE 360 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS ON A MAJOR CPG BRAND IN ADDITIONAL TO PROJECT-BASED CAMPAIGN WORK AND NEW BUSINESS ACROSS A RANGE OF CATEGORIES. THIS PERSON WILL ALSO CREATE VISUAL BRAND IDENTITY SYSTEMS FOR NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES AND STARTUPS. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE HIGHLY EXPERIENCED WITH EMERGING TRENDS AND HAVE A LOVE OF SOCIAL.
- Ideate creative concepts for 360 advertising campaigns across all mediums from TV commercials to online videos, social, website design, print, out-of-home, etc.
- Own design execution of concepts from top to bottom independently, with creative oversight from the Creative Director, Account Director, and Client.
- Craft visual brand identity systems from logo, color systems, typography, through to brand implementation across digital experience design (websites), packaging, and advertising campaigns.
- Concept and pitch directly to clients with your creative team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 360 integrated advertising campaign experience including mood boards, story boards, and casting for TV Commercials and Online Videos, print, out-of-home, social, and digital design. Ideally this person will understand motion for social.
- Visual brand identity experience including logos, color, typography, and composition and is experienced with creating brand guidelines across all mediums.
- 3-7 years of art direction and design experience
- Able to concept and present ideas directly to clients, iterating creative based on feedback.