Our client, an independent advertising agency headquartered in Boston, is seeking a Senior Art Director. The ideal candidate has a love of branding and design! This is an opportunity to concept blue sky big ideas that will take life on broadcast to social and everything in between. In this role, this person will take ownership of shoots and be deeply involved in the production process while honing their presentation skills as you pitch directly to brand side chief marketing officers.
Their clients range from clean energy to hospital groups – it’s an opportunity to save the world one ad at a time.
- Ideate creative concepts for 360 advertising campaigns across all mediums from TV commercials to online videos, social, print, out-of-home, digital etc.
- Own design execution of concepts from top to bottom independently, in collaboration with your Creative Director, Account Director, and Clients.
- Craft visual brand identity systems from logo, color systems, typography, through to brand implementation across digital experience design (websites), packaging, and advertising campaigns.
- Concept and pitch directly to clients with your creative team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 360 integrated advertising campaign experience including mood boards, story boards, and casting for TV Commercials and Online Videos, print, out-of-home, social, and digital design. Ideally this person will understand motion for social.
- Visual brand identity experience including logos, color, typography, and composition and is experienced with creating brand guidelines across all mediums.
- 5+ years of art direction and design experience
- Agency experience
- Able to concept and present ideas directly to clients, iterating creative based on feedback.