Our client, a prominent investment firm that recently raised $1 Billion for a new fund that invests in real estate and other venture capital investments, is seeking a Senior Associate, Finance/Accounting. While reporting and working closely with the CFO, this role will gain broad exposure to all aspects of the business, including asset management and financial modeling.
- Oversee monthly property financial reporting, corporate entity level reporting, audit work, tax return prep,
- Assist with asset management, leasing management, leasing pricing, and true exposure to how they operate businesses such as their hotels, and restaurants.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and strategic plans
- Monitor the annual budgets overseeing variance and reporting on a monthly basis for various subsidiaries
- Support the liquidity and cash management of all the Group Entities
- Support the preparation of annual financial statements of several of the
- Group Entities
- Support the preparation of the Group Entities financial accounts and records
- Assist with the Group Entities’ tax counsel in the preparation of US and international tax returns
- Track deployment and IRR calculation of all the Group Entities’ new investments
- Strategic and analytical support on all financing applications
- Support the relations with financial institutions, including ensuring compliance with all required financing activities and reporting to banks and other institutions or entities related to the financing of the Group
- Attend meetings and discussions as reasonably requested by the CFO
- Assist with the preparation and timely compliance with all required reporting requirements of the Group Entities, including, but not limited to, monthly operational reporting, semi-annual business model updates, IFRS model integration, and annual budgets
- Propose and monitor strategies and action plans to reduce costs, enhance the operations of the Group Entities, protect the value of its assets, and improve efficiency throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 2+ years in accounting/finance
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required