This is an exciting opportunity to help create narratives that will resonate with their consumers through multi-channel campaigns at a young company with great office culture. He/She will be working with creative and analytical teams throughout the company to develop campaigns and user journey.
- Help in developing the positioning strategy and messaging for our overall brand and existing/future product lines
- Own the go-to-market launch planning to ensure successful launches for new and existing products and features
- Work with Product and Data Science teams to track and influence the improvement of product adoption and engagement metrics across our audiences
- Create the user journey, uncover user insights and identify key user needs to focus the product roadmap on the largest business opportunities
- Work with channel marketers (email, paid marketing, etc.) to build onboarding, engagement, and acquisition programs that include measurable goals and outcomes
- Develop the strategy and oversee the execution of seasonal brand campaigns
- Communicate our brand narrative and connect with our learners by collaborating with a Senior Copywriter and Brand Designer
- Partner with agencies to craft our brand narrative, voice, and messaging strategy
- 5+ years of experience in marketing; some experience in consumer technology preferred.
- Strong analytical ability, including familiarity and understanding of Google Analytics, Looker, or similar tools
- Experience doing qualitative and quantitative user research and documenting and evangelizing user insights across the company
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the “Jobs to Be Done” and “Design Sprint” methodologies
- Experience with product marketing for a consumer SaaS product