We are exclusively working with a highly respected real estate investment firm seeking a Tax Senior with an expertise in real estate partnerships. This person will work closely with the Director and CFO in all compliance and advisory functions for the business.
The feedback from candidates we’ve placed at this firm over the years has been extremely positive (friendly people, reasonable work/life balance, and above market comp packages).
- Prepare/review annual reports, sales & use tax, property tax, and federal returns
- Detailed review and analysis of partnership tax returns
- Assist in tax planning
- Document and summarize research and conclusions regarding tax issues
- Remain up to date on current tax practices, changes in tax law, and developments in the industry
- Track and support the timely and accurate delivery of financial statements and related disclosures for investors and lenders
- Work with and review outside CPA firm
- Provide insightful feedback on financial statements and prepare related management/ investors deliverables
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing/tax matters to owners and partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax, or a related field
- Public accounting experience required; CPA preferred
- Approximately 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable real estate tax matters
- Expertise in partnership tax
Location: New York City & work from home on Fridays!