The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will play a crucial role in supporting the sales team and optimizing sales processes within our clients’ organization. This position requires a candidate with 5+ years of experience in sales analytics, along with a demonstrated mastery of Salesforce. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. This position will own data management, process improvement and system enhancement training for Sales within Salesforce.
- Functions as a liaison within Sales Ops to facilitate effective communication with Manager regarding IT initiatives related to Salesforce enhancements and requirements, resolving quota process hindrances, and addressing general problem-resolution.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to improve SF functionality, for enhancing output, maintaining data integrity, and ensuring data hygiene.
- Assists the Manager in key IT projects focused on integrations, automations, process improvements, etc.
- Assumes responsibility for overseeing the day-to-day sales order process within Sales Ops.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in sales analytics, Salesforce administration or a related role.
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Experience with Tableau, ServiceNow, Snowflake, Excel, Workday preferred.