Our client, a mission-based start-up in the fintech space, is seeking a UI Designer! This product, launching in North America for the first time, is focused on improving the lives of kids! And who doesn’t want to help kids? The goal is to fully prepare every child for the digital economy and rise of a cashless society to enable them to boldly face adulthood’s later financial pressures. The goal: give kids of all ages a safe space to learn through trial and error without debt that could hamper their financial future – all while providing parents with the security they need.
- Re-Design of Global Digital Experience: collaborate closely with your Creative Director, Product Manager, UI Lead, and Copy partner to bring the global website to life. Launch: Summer 2021
- Brand Marketing: Design below the line creative to ensure the consumer’s experience is on brand at every step of their journey across all digital channels to create brand awareness and loyalty. This includes email (salesforce), display, and paid social marketing.
- Data-Driven Creative: Utilize data from testing to better understand what drives certain target audiences and why. Harness this information day-to-day as a source of creative inspiration to improve product design.
- Skills: Figma, Adobe CC (Psd Ai, Affect Effects is a plus)
- Understanding of UX principles
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Portfolio of outstanding digital design experiences (Websites & Ideally Apps) that demonstrates a concrete understanding of brand implementation & brand identity systems
- Firm grasp of design principles including typography and color theory.
- 3+ years of experience in either a creative agency or in-house.