We are working exclusively with a global real estate investment firm that has over $10 billion in assets. This is a newly created VP of Acquisitions role with a well capitalized firm focusing on distressed assets in NYC and other East Coast cities.
- Oversee the end-to-end deal process for distressed assets.
- Build & maintain relationships with real estate investors across the East Coast.
- Source new opportunities and pitch capital partners on prospective opportunities.
- Develop the acquisitions strategy & identify key focus areas for the Acquisitions team, including opportunities to enter new markets.
- Work closely with the C-Suite to optimize the process for completing transactions and rapidly grow the firm’s portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience with commercial/mixed-use transactions.
- Proven track record of sourcing & closing transactions in urban areas and experience working/building lasting relationships with relevant parties.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to lead and mentor a team.