OUR CLIENT, AN INDIE CREATIVE-FIRST ADVERTISING AGENCY, IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF ART! THIS AGENCY FOCUSES ON CREATING 360 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS AND BRANDING.
THIS PERSON WILL IDEATE, CONCEPT, AND CREATE 360 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS ON A MAJOR CPG BRAND IN ADDITION TO PROJECT-BASED CAMPAIGNS AND NEW BUSINESS ACROSS A RANGE OF CATEGORIES. THIS PERSON WILL ALSO CREATE VISUAL BRAND IDENTITY SYSTEMS FOR NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES AND START-UPS. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE HIGHLY EXPERIENCED WITH EMERGING TRENDS AND HAVE A LOVE OF DESIGN.
- Ideate creative concepts for 360 advertising campaigns across all mediums from TV commercials to online videos, social, website design, print, out-of-home, etc.
- Own design execution of concepts from top to bottom independently, with creative oversight from the Creative Director, Account Director, and Client.
- Craft visual brand identity systems from logo, color systems, typography, through to brand implementation across digital experience design (websites), packaging, and advertising campaigns.
- Concept and pitch directly to clients with your creative team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 360 integrated advertising campaign experience including mood boards, story boards, and casting for TV Commercials and Online Videos, print, out-of-home, social, and digital design. Ideally this person will understand motion for social.
- Visual brand identity experience including logos, color, typography, and composition and is experienced with creating brand guidelines across all mediums.
- 5-7 years of art direction and design experience
- Able to concept and present ideas directly to clients, iterating creative based on feedback.