OUR CLIENT, AN INDIE CREATIVE-FIRST ADVERTISING AGENCY, IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF COPY! THIS AGENCY FOCUSES ON CREATING 360 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS AND BRANDING.
THIS PERSON WILL IDEATE, CONCEPT, AND CREATE 360 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS FOR A RANGE OF BRANDS ACROSS DIFFERENT CATEGORIES (CPG, FOOD/BEV, PET, CAUSE/SOCIAL PURPOSE). THIS PERSON WILL ALSO OWN THE VERBAL BRAND IDENTITIES FOR NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES AND CREATE COMMUNICATION PLAYBOOKS FOR ALL CHANNELS. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE HIGHLY EXPERIENCED WITH EMERGING TRENDS.
- Ideate creative concepts for 360 advertising campaigns across all mediums from TV to online video, social, digital, print, out-of-home, radio, etc.
- Own copy from top to bottom independently, with creative oversight from the Creative Director, Account Director, and Client while mentoring and overseeing 2 writers.
- Craft verbal brand identities from taglines to body copy to create a brand communications matrix/playbook.
- Ability to strategically approach creative brief
- Pitch concepts directly to clients with your creative team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 360 integrated advertising campaign experience including script writing for TVc and OLV, print, out-of-home, social, and digital headline copy and body copy.
- Verbal brand identity experience including taglines, headlines, and body copy that demonstrate consistent tone of voice adapted implemented appropriately to each medium.
- Able to present ideas directly to clients, iterating creative based on feedback.