OUR CLIENT, A CREATIVE-FIRST INDEPENDENT 360 ADVERTISING AGENCY, IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF COPY! THIS AGENCY FOCUSES ON A WIDE RANGE OF TOP TIER CLIENTS ACROSS FOOD/BEV, ALCOHOL, CPG AND TECH.
You’ll be responsible for extracting smart work that is on strategy and creatively brave across a range of accounts – some project based, some AoR. In this role, you will own the development of the craft on your brands, always looking for new ways to push the craft of the work forward, while keeping ideas grounded in strategy.
- Ideate creatively brave concepts for 360 advertising campaigns across all mediums from TV to online video, social, digital, print, out-of-home, radio, and more.
- Craft constructive, actionable feedback for all members of your team, regardless of specialty, to create clear direction in collaboration with your CD.
- Create verbal brand identities and campaigns that harmoniously work within a brand matrix that solve for a brand’s problem or challenge.
- Pitch concepts directly to clients with your creative team
- Concept and synthesize medium-agnostic ideas that meld creative, strategy, and media.
- Collaborate with account and production to translate client needs and feedback into actions for your team.
- Actively refine process to proactively solve challenges.
- Balance 3-5 brands simultaneously
- 360 conceptual integrated advertising campaign experience
- Visual brand identity experience
- Demonstrated track record presenting ideas directly to clients, iterating creative based on feedback, for both new business and existing clients.
- Ability to manage several creative teams
- 5+ years of professional experience; recent agency experience is a must.