Our client is an e-commerce platform with a focus on transportation and sustainability that has seen explosive growth across Europe. They are seeking an experienced Content Manager to manage their social channels as they gear up for an upcoming U.S. launch. This person would have a flair for storytelling, and would work on driving traffic and engagement to their platform.
This is a high-growth role that balances content creation, along with analytics and growth management. Benefits would include equity shares in the form of stock options, a full medical package, and a competitive 401k plan.
- Manage all channels (CRM, Website, social media) and ensure content is consistent and aligns with story, brand strategy and business objectives
- Create visual content in collaboration with external agencies and freelancers and ensure continued optimization based on data and feedback
- Identify, build and manage strategic partnerships with external agencies and freelancers
- Effectively track SEO visibility and optimize visibility
- Conduct audits to detect SEO ranking opportunities
- Ensure all content files style guide, tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Review edit and improve content
- 2+ years of social/content/editorial experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven creative ability in regards to content creation and storytelling
- Experience with photography a plus