OUR CLIENT, AN INDEPENDENT 360 ADVERTISING AGENCY, IS LOOKING FOR A CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF ART AND DESIGN! THIS AGENCY FOCUSES ON A WIDE RANGE OF TOP TIER CLIENTS ACROSS FOOD/BEV, ALCOHOL, CPG AND TECH.
You will meld the worlds of creative, strategy, and media to create work that works, to drive forward smart work that is on strategy and creatively brave, across a range of accounts. Essentially, you will lead the ship, always looking for new ways to push the craft of the work forward.
- Balance and manage 4-5 brands with competing priorities
- Provide actionable, constructive, and inspiring feedback to cross-disciplinary teams to deliver conceptually disruptive creative, on time and in budget.
- Concept culturally resonant 360 campaign ideas for brands across both existing accounts and new business.
- Directly manage multiple creatives, including ACDs.
- Effectively communicate the nuance of client feedback to enable you and your team to deliver creative that meets and exceeds the brief in collaboration with account and production.
- Synthesize ideas across creative, strategy, and media
- Actively create and refine process to proactively solve challenges, listening closely to the challenges your team encounters, and proactively creating solutions.
- 100% accountable from top to bottom of your team’s success and creative output
- Pitch concepts directly to clients with your creative team, establishing trust with client-side teams.
- Mentor, teach, and foster talent at every level.
- Effectively communicate with your GCD
- 360 integrated advertising campaign experience with the demonstrated ability to concept ideas that are medium agnostic.
- Able to present ideas and establish trust with clients, iterating creative based on feedback.
- Experience managing 5+ creatives simultaneously
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional art direction and design across a range of categories.
- 7+ years of agency experience