Our client, a mission-based start-up in the fintech space, is seeking a Digital Experience Manager with a focus on website product! This product, launching in North America for the first time, is focused on improving the lives of kids! And who doesn’t want to help kids? The goal is to fully prepare every child for adulthood by teaching kids how to handle their finances to boldly face later financial pressures. The goal: give kids of all ages a safe space to learn through trial and error without debt that could hamper their financial future – all while providing parents with the security they need to keep their kids safe.
- Collaborate closely with the leadership across all departments to project manage the design, development, testing, QA, and delivery of the re-design of brand’s website experience, future product integrations, and website specific campaign initiatives.
- Take independent responsibility for overall quality of execution and delivery of various teams from site performance, compatibility, and customer experience.
- Identify, and collaborate to solve, critical website issues and opportunities for innovation, providing key recommendations to creative, marketing, product and technology teams.
- Project manage all website related projects, A/B testing cadences, product features, SEO and content updates.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably; 3 years minimum of relative product experience
- Demonstrated experience managing technical aspects of digital experience design, such as SEO and A/B Testing cadences utilizing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc.
- Understanding of UX and Visual design principles and process to be able to effectively communicate with the creative, marketing, and product teams.