Our client is one of the largest family real estate offices in New York. They currently have a need for an Executive Assistant to provide direct support to the President of their firm.
This role would be assisting both with administrative functions, as well as ensuring the completion and management of certain projects.
The role is offering an excellent benefits package, along with generous compensation and room for further raises and growth.
- Managing projects and presentations for President of a 1000 person Real Estate firm, ensuring timely and accurate completion
- Organizing and managing a busy calendar for the firm’s owner, planning and scheduling any meetings or teleconferences
- Assisting with the preparation of outgoing correspondence both internally and externally
- Screening incoming calls from investors
- Scheduling and booking conference rooms for use
- Interacting with vendors and contractors on an as needed basis
- Assisting with special projects, including conducting research for marketing materials and events
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-4+ years experience prior experience providing high level Executive support
- Expertise using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to speak with clients and vendors