Our client is a privately held real estate investment firm with a number of landmark residential properties in the Manhattan area. They currently have a need for a Leasing Consultant to oversee sales and leasing activity for one of their luxury residential buildings in Midtown, Manhattan.
This is an opportunity to work with a well-managed and stable company that manages an impressive and diversified portfolio, and that offers an excellent benefits package, longevity and further growth opportunities.
- Plan and coordinate showings for potential tenants
- Execute both individual appointments and open houses to lease vacant apartments and work to reduce total portfolio vacancy
- Create and execute a marketing plan for vacant apartments
- Prepare all aspects of the move-in process including assembling the application packages and leases
- Maintain knowledge of competitor information including rent pricing, vacancies and any promotions
- 1-3+ years’ experience
- Strong communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the NYC residential market
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- YARDI experience a plus