OUR CLIENT, A TOP OWNER, OPERATOR, AND MANAGER OF SHOPPING CENTERS IS LOOKING FOR AN ESTIMATOR TO JOIN THEIR TEAM. THIS INDIVIDUAL WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OVERSEEING ALL ASPECTS OF CONSTRUCTION FOR 10 + PROJECTS STARTING FROM $1 MILLION AND UP.
- Has full knowledge of Plans and Specs for projects assigned
- Establishes and maintains good working relations with Owners and Architects
- Makes sure that Field Superintendent is satisfactorily performing all required
- Prepares the trade payment breakdown for owners requisition
- Prepares subcontractor’s breakdowns and submits to accounting
- Solicits prices and selects with SPM/Op. Mgr. suppliers for major materials
- Procures materials for labor only trades
- Monitors job progress schedules and flags delays. Coordinates meetings to resolve delays and bring project back on schedule.
- Submittal schedule (updated using Sage)
- Change order log (updated using Sage)
- RFI Log (updated using Sage)
- Reviews invoices and back charge tickets for accuracy and approves same
- Attends all Owner’s and Architect’s job site meetings
- Prepares pencil requisitions for payment to owner
- For every change order identified, PM prepares cost breakdown and change order proposal and submits to SPM for review