Currently searching for an experienced Property Manager who would oversee several high profile properties in New York City. This individual will oversee all aspects of property management and should have a background in catering after luxury clientele.
This company is looking to fill a role with the right individual as soon as possible and offers a very competitive salary and a phenomenal benefits package.
- Manage all aspects of property management from the development and coordination of schedules, budgeting, handling residential complaints, and daily oversight of the management team
- Report to SVP of Property Management for guidance when necessary, but daily tasks are handled independently
- Travel to various properties in New York City to handle on-site projects and assist property management team members
- Oversee quarterly budget, analyze any discrepancies and put in place a plan to adjust if necessary
- Coordinate vendor meetings and analyze best vendors for each residential community improvement project
- Planning and coordination of preventive maintenance on portfolio of properties
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in business, management, hospitality or related field, or a combination of experience and education
- 7+ years in property management – residential communities
- Luxury community experience strongly preferred
- Comfortable making executive decisions regarding daily issues that may arise
- Knowledge of basic preventative and emergency maintenance procedures
- Experience with the property management discipline
- Must be computer literate
- First-hand, seasoned experience in multi-site property management and residential property operations including all financial and residential operations