- Manage day to day operations of a portfolio of condominium units and/or rental buildings in New York City
- Overseeing and managing an in-place property management team, including leasing, maintenance and administration, in order to maximize their engagement
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain first-class tenant/resident relations.
- Inspect all properties on a regular basis to assess property condition, compliance and overall administration
- Oversee all repair and maintenance projects and maintain a sound relationship with vendors and contractors
- Responsible for all property-level reports as requested by the ownership
- Work with leasing team to ensure the leasing goals are being met
- Understand and comply with all NYC DOB applicable laws and codes; proactively ensure buildings remain unencumbered of violations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of multi-family property management experience, luxury preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and initiate appropriate course of action
- Ability to multi-task, have strong attention to detail and be well organized in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor Degree and Experience with Yardi
- Solid and consistent work history with excellent references