OUR CLIENT, AN INDEPENDENT AGENCY THAT SPECIALIZES IN BRAND IDENTITY, PRODUCT AND DIGITAL EXPERIENCE DESIGN, IS SEEKING A SENIOR PRODUCER. THIS AGENCY COLLABORATIVELY CREATES MAGICAL EXPERIENCES FOR BRANDS THAT HAVE A FOCUS ON DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY, REGARDLESS OF INDUSTRY, WITH A GLOBAL PRESENCE. THIS IS FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO BE A PART OF A TEAM THAT CREATES WORK THAT MAKES THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, ONE PIXEL AT A TIME.
NOTE: THIS IS A ONE-YEAR ROLE (MATERNITY LEAVE COVERAGE) WITH THE VERY STRONG POSSIBILITY TO BECOME PERMANENT. THIS WILL BE A SALARIED POSITION WITH ALL THE BENEFITS OF FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT.
- Guide clients through the discovery process and accurately define and write the scope of work, project requirements, and metrics for success.
- Own the success of projects from end-to-end, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and in budget.
- Manage day-to-day activities on a range of projects, balancing priorities on projects that are at different stages with different scopes of work ($30K-$1MM+)
- Collaborate closely with the Director of Business Development to proactively enhance opportunities for the agency and team.
- Communicate directly with clients to establish and manage expectations
- Lead both internal and client facing meetings, presenting work directly to clients
- Independently balance priorities, solve for problems as they arise, and communicate clearly.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Demonstrated experience balancing 3+ projects simultaneously
- Produced various types of projects, including websites, apps, brand identity, etc.
- Ability to write and negotiate scopes of work
- Experience forecasting client needs to ensure projects are on budget and on time.
- Knowledge of technical development and workflows
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide constructive rationale around key project recommendations